VIP Full Day Daycare & Train Monthly Membership
VIP Full Day Daycare & Train Monthly Membership
Dog Bar now offers full day dog sitting Monday through Friday for your convenience!
Becoming a VIP Daycare & Train member at Dog Bar includes:
- 1 full day of daycare per week (Mon-Fri only, $65/day value!)
- Waived $15 early drop-off fee for all daycare appointments.
- Discounted rates for any additional full days of daycare ($55/day for one dog, $85/day for two dogs, $115/day for three dogs).
- Experienced staff and positive trainers to keep the pups safe while working with them on basic obedience and behavior!
- Different sections to play and relax in at Dog Bar, including a gentle enrichment area, and relaxing couch area.
- Playtime with any dogs that are also here for daycare throughout the day!
- All VIP membership perks, including unlimited dog park access, and discounts on classes and events!
Please call or text us at least 24hrs ahead of time (510)479-0968 to confirm your date and time for a full day of dog sitting. We have flexible drop-off times throughout the day, so just coordinate with us beforehand!
- Present up-to-date vaccine records for rabies, bordetella, and parvo.
- Dogs must be friendly with other dogs and dog owners that may come in to play throughout the day.
- A behavior assessment will be done upon arrival and must be passed for daycare. If you'd like to complete a behavior assessment before your daycare time, feel free to drop-in anytime for a free assessment!
- Fill out the Full Day Dog Sitting Intake Agreement here
- Dogs are not required to be fixed for daycare, however they must pass the behavior assessment and may not mark excessively.
Dogs who stay all day at Dog Bar get individual attention by staff who engage with them, play, and work on basic training and obedience behaviors throughout the day! We only take in a few dogs per day, so we can focus on safety, fun, and training for all of our doggie guests!
No kennels or crates are used unless specially requested by the owner. Dogs hang out freely in our indoor play areas and play with other dogs that drop-in that day. Our staff entertain and even work on basic training with your pup using treats during their stay, so they return to you happy and balanced at the end of the day. Feel free to bring your dog’s own bed, toys, and treats for their stay!
Dogs must be picked up before Dog Bar closes at 6pm each day, otherwise an additional $15 charge will be added for every 15mins of late pick up at end of day. Dog Bar does not offer overnight boarding.
We look forward to having your pup stay for daycare at Dog Bar!
INDOOR DOG RUNS
Access to separate dog runs with fun obstacles and room to socialize and play:
Large dog run for big and active dogs
Small and gentle dog run for small or shy dogs
Additional sectioning can be provided depending on the mix of dog energy levels in each section
FREE PLAY RULES
All dogs entering Dog Bar must be current on their Rabies, Distemper (DHPP, DHLPP, DA2PP), and Bordetella vaccines. Please submit proof of rabies vaccination to email@example.com or show at the door.
Dog Bar accepts no liability for injuries or other incidents between patrons and dogs.
Maximum of 2 dogs per human.
Dogs must be in visibly good health (no coughing, sneezing, diarrhea).
Intact dogs must not be in heat or exhibiting other behavior such as excessive urination or aggression.
Dogs must be kept ON LEASH whenever not in the free play areas (at the Bar or Lounge areas).
Owners must stay with their dogs in the free play area and clean up after your dog.
Ask other owners if their dogs are okay with sharing treats. Do not feed dogs in the off-leash area without checking first, to prevent resource guarding.
Ask owners if their dogs are okay with sharing toys before introducing toys. Do not introduce toys without asking, to prevent resource guarding fights.
Each owner is responsible for their own dogs and their actions.
NO excessive barking, rough play, or aggressive behavior. You will be asked to remove your dog from the park, and membership may be revoked if behavior persists.
Although Dog Bar staff is present, they are not intended to be the sole park monitor. Please stay with your dog and keep them under control at all times.
Dog Bar will not be involved in any disputes between patrons and/or members. Be kind and have fun with your pups! 😊
Feel free to DM us on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
What if I have multiple dogs?
Each person may come with up to 2 dogs, and each household up to 3 dogs total! Select the number of dogs option for Day Passes, 4-day Passes, and VIP subscriptions that fits your household!
Bring the whole pack, as long as you have enough human companions to supervise!